Why should I use the Career Planning Programme?
Still unsure if you need help sorting out your career?
Typically clients approach me because they want to work out the next step in their career, are considering changing career paths completely or are experiencing issues at work, which need attention.
If you’re feeling stuck, unmotivated, out of your depth or insecure about your career or future career, my Career Planning Programme can help you to move on.
Does this sound familiar?
In certain cases, such as for professional athletes, career transition takes them away from a well-defined path into a completely new and unknown world. (See my programme for athletes looking for a career after sport.)
Others reach a stage where employer expectations are suddenly different, opportunities are no longer obvious or where their own priorities have changed. My Career Planning Programme can help to get them back on track.
Do you relate to these questions?
- I feel I am at a crossroads in my career; can you help me decide which way to go?
- I have done my job successfully for twenty years but the company seems to have moved the goalposts without telling me. What can I do?
- What I have strived for years to achieve seems to have lost its attraction. How can I handle this?
- I am not happy in my current job but am not sure if I should change employer?
- Not sure what a Career Planning Programme can do for me
Do you lack motivation or need new goals?
- I have spent the last fifteen years working towards a goal in my athletic career. I now have to look for a job but know nothing about the world of work. Can you help me?
- I think I know what I want but I can’t seem to motivate myself. Can you help me work out why?
- I have been in my current job for several years and am happy. However, I think I should be looking at my future goals.
- I know what I want but am not getting the opportunities. Am I aiming too high?
If any of these questions apply to you, contact me to find out how I can help you move on
" Every door can be unlocked "